Vavada offers its players a wide and high quality selection of online games and other entertainment. Vavada cares about its customers, which is why we provide you with recommendations for responsible online casino gaming.
Grounded in a responsible and fair attitude to the gaming process and to each client in particular, Vavada adheres to the policy of responsible gaming among its clients.
The goal of the Vavada Responsible Gaming Policy is to minimize the negative impacts of gambling. The key objective of this policy is prompt adoption of appropriate measures aimed at ensuring a responsible attitude towards gambling among customers.
The mission of Vavada is to create one of the safest and most technically advanced gaming platforms for people aged 18 and over. Each of our clients can choose their preferred type of entertainment without extra costs and receive the best service. The entire selection that we offer is completely safe, since the main principles of Vavada are fairness, reliability, and safety. We will do everything in our power to avoid even the slightest problems that may arise during gambling. In addition to this, the company respects the rights of people who gamble in moderation for the purpose of entertainment.
Vavada is committed to the following three core principles of responsible gaming: safety for every player, security for the game, and gambling addiction prevention. We regularly study the recommendations of leading medical centers and research institutes in order to create an online gaming infrastructure that is as safe, transparent, and reliable as possible.
Vavada cares about the safety of its customers. The protection of players encompasses prohibition of gambling by persons under 18 years of age, as well as player privacy protections, including the reliable storage and processing of player data and payment information.
Gambling Addiction Prevention
Most gamblers who spend their leisure time gambling online bet on sporting events and play for fun in moderation. Certain habits (such as shopping, sports, eating, and consuming alcohol) that are considered social norms can be highly addictive and cause dependency in some people. Vavada strongly encourages players with signs of gambling addiction to suspend their gaming activities. If you observe changes in your gaming behavior, we recommend that you contact relevant organizations for prompt and professional counseling and support.
Player’s Personal Responsibility
The main principle of Vavada with respect to its responsible gaming policy is that all final decisions to continue playing and betting amounts are made solely by the player. That is why the most effective way to prevent the emergence of gambling addiction is to comply with the rules of responsible gambling and exercise self-control over one’s propensity to gamble. Vavada is fully aware of its responsibility to help its customers make responsible decisions, which is why Vavada provides the most reliable and most understandable selection of games, along with all of the necessary information, and adheres to strict internal policies.
Ensuring the Protection of Minors
Vavada prohibits minors (persons under the age of 18) from participating in any form of entertainment on its website. To this end, you must confirm your date of birth when registering. Vavada takes this matter very seriously, but we also look to parents and guardians for cooperation in this matter. Your credentials (username and password) must be stored in a secure place known only to you. We also recommend installing a special browsing filter that will prevent children and teenagers from accessing inappropriate content.
Responsible Attitude toward Problem Gaming
Vavada offers a wide range of games and entertainment that are just forms of enjoyable pastime for most players. Gamblers who are addicted to gambling and who have difficulty identifying and controlling risks and establishing acceptable limits may not fully enjoy our offerings or perceive them as a form of entertainment. Vavada cares about its customers; therefore, we reserve the right to temporarily block access to games in order to ensure customer safety. As mentioned above, most people play for fun. Moderate gambling while exercising control over one’s financial decisions is quite acceptable. However, for some people, gambling may lead to a serious gambling problem that must be addressed immediately.
What is Problem Gaming?
Problem gaming is a type of behavior that harms peoples’ lives, work, families, and health. Such people must not gamble for a long time, as this can lead to serious negative consequences.
In 1980, pathological gambling was officially recognized as a psychological disorder by the international classification system. It is defined as a continued, persistent, and growing addiction to gambling despite the repercussions that it result in, such as breakdown of family, loss of property, slowing of career advancement, etc.
Cases of Gambling Addiction
Only qualified professionals can diagnose gambling addiction. Below, you can find some material that will help you evaluate your gaming behavior.
It is worth a special note that it is particularly difficult to identify addictions that are not associated with consumption of a substance because the line between pleasure and addiction is very blurry. However, there are some signs that can help detect gambling addiction. If at least five of the following symptoms are present, then there is a high chance that gambling addiction will progress:
- The player spends too much time gambling; the player is always thinking about gambling;
- The player’s bets are constantly increasing;
- The player has made several unsuccessful attempts to stop or control gaming;
- When opportunities for play are limited, the person becomes anxious and irritable;
- The person uses gambling as a way to avoid a problem or escape negative feelings;
- The player tries to recoup losses after losing;
- The player lies about gaming behavior;
- The player commits illegal acts;
- The player’s relationships with relatives deteriorate;
- The player borrows money to continue playing.
Organizations That Provide Gambling Counseling
GamCare is a leading institution in providing counseling, advice, and practical assistance on social issues and the impact of gambling in the United Kingdom, found at www.gamcare.org.uk. Their confidential phone line is 0845 6000 133. Non-United Kingdom residents can contact GamCare for additional information on international support organizations. * Gamblers Anonymous is a community of men and women who have come together to fight their own gambling addiction and help other gamers experiencing dependence do the same. There are regional communities around the world. The Gamblers Anonymous international support website can be found at: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk. * Gambling Therapy provides support and counseling for anyone affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy team operate both in the United Kingdom and internationally. Their website can be found at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Basic Rules for Responsible Gambling
By following the rules below, you will be able to enjoy games without causing harm to your mental health:
- Play only in a relaxed and focused state;
- Take regular breaks;
- Set aside your monthly gaming budget in advance;
- Set a permanent maximum limit;
- Before each game, determine the maximum amount of winnings and stop playing as soon as you reach that amount;
- Before playing, determine the amount you can lose;
- Never play while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs;
- Do not play when depressed.
Vavada Online calls on all players to gamble responsibly and to follow the rules set out in this article. You can also contact support by writing to [email protected]
1. The Operator is required to take and maintain appropriate measures to help prevent player addiction and to allow players with access to the Websites to self-exclude themselves.
2. The Operator must provide a dedicated page on its Websites with information about addiction prevention and about any measures provided by the Operator to help End Users monitor and control their online behavior. While not limited to explaining the right to self-exclusion, this page should also contains links to reputable institutions that support preventing and overcoming gambling addiction.
3. Upon an End User’s request, and in the event that an End User’s health problems require such action, the Operator shall ensure that the End User, for a limited or unlimited period of time, be prevented from accessing any of the services offered on any of the Sites that have been registered by the Operator.
4. Whenever the Operator detects signs of problem behavior by the End User, such as, but not limited to, loss chasing, erratic gaming patterns, and abnormal extended periods of prolonged playing, the Operator shall contact the End User to further ascertain as to whether the End User should be excluded and, if so, setting time limits for such exclusion.
5. If self-exclusion measures are applied, the Operator or any of its Affiliates shall not contact the End User with any information aimed at arousing the recipient’s interest in products and services of the Operator.
6. The Operator is required to record the number of (1) End Users that have been excluded, (2) End Users who are considered for exclusion, and (3) End Users who have applied for self-exclusion.